28/07/2020 : IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EBNR 2020 Final Exams


Dear EBNR Final Exam Participants,
Dear Colleague,

The EBNR Final exams have to be postponed to February 12-13, 2021 in Antwerp due to the current situation in relation to the spread of corona virus - please mark your calendars!

Registration for the EDiNR is possible here and will be available for the EDiPNR as soon as possible. Deadline for Applications is November 30st, 2020.

Please note that this postponement is a fully equivalent replacement for the planned exam originally scheduled for September 29-30, 2020.

After careful evaluation of the spreading corona virus epidemic, and considering the recent statements issued by the WHO, and based on governmental restriction in place EBNR is forced to postpone the EBNR Final Examinations (EDiNR, EDiPNR, EDiINR) to February 12-13, 2021 and move them to Antwerp. EBNR has duly considered all options but due to the current situation, which is beyond anybody’s control, there is no other possibility than postponing the event of September 2020. To mitigate any adverse effect, EBNR has used all reasonable efforts to be able to offer a fully equivalent alternative in Antwerp.

Please see below EBNR’s proposed measures:

  1. Registrations already received will automatically be transferred to the new dates in February.
  2. For those who are not able to attend the Exam in February, EBNR will provide a full refund of registration fees until 30th August, 2020. If you wish to cancel, please send an email to and therein confirm your request to cancel.
  3. If you are not able to attend the Examination in Antwerp, but would like to attend the next Final Examination held in Geneva on September 28-29 2021 please contact The registration fee will be transferred to this Examination.

While we strive to offer the best education in the field of neuroradiology, the safety, health and well-being of our participants will always be the highest priority for ESNR and EBNR.

We hope the situation will get back to normal long before February, however we are aware that the situation is still evolving, and we will consider putting new actions in place if necessary, in the following months.

We would like to thank you in advance for your understanding and your continuous support.

Please feel free to contact us at for any further questions.

Kind regards,

EBNR Board and EBNR Central Office Team