Call to applications for the 2020 annual congress
ESNR announces the opening of a call for applications to the Presidency of the 43rd ESNR Annual Meeting, 27th Advanced Course on Diagnostic Neuroradiology, and 12th Advanced Course in Endovascular and Interventional Neuroradiology that will take place in September, 2020.
Candidates must refer to the enclosed rules, and submit their applications to the attention of the ESNR Secretary General (email@example.com; cc firstname.lastname@example.org) within the non-negotiable deadline of May 31st, 2017.
Applicants fulfilling the prerequisites stated in the rules will be invited to present their candidature to the ESNR Executive Committee during a meeting that shall take place in Barcelona (Spain) on June 16-17, 2017.
Andrea Rossi, MD
ESNR Secretary General
Selection of the Venue and President of the Annual Congress of the European Society of Neuroradiology (ESNR)
Selection of Congress President (CP)
Items to be considered in the selection process:
- Minimum “five consecutive years” of full ESNR membership (at the time of the bid) (mandatory)
- European Board Certified in Neuroradiology
- Active participation in the last ESNR congresses
- Experience in meeting/courses organization and/or organizational skills
- Frequent academic activity as moderator or speaker during neuroradiological courses and congresses
- Holds an active working position as a neuroradiologist in an European Country (mandatory)
- Letter of support of the National Neuroradiological Society, local (neuro-) radiology department, local university, city, etc.
Eligibility of location:
- City geographically located in Europe
- Easy access by plane for most of European capitals
- Good local transportation system
- Congress venue easy accessible from hotels (If possible, within walking distance)
Application for Congress Presidency (deadline 31st May 2017)
Application is required with a written “Proposal” containing:
Candidate professional curriculum
- Information of the City
- Detailed information of the venue: size, rooms, exhibition space, catering and cost
- Travel Options
- Housing options
- Social events options
Other issues, supporting documents
- preliminary budget
All applications should be send by email to the ESNR Central Office (email@example.com) to the attention of the Secretary-General, with copy to the Secretary-General (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Election of the “Congress President” will be performed three years ahead by ESNR Executive Committee during a special meeting held during the Annual Congress. Each eligible candidature will have the right to present (10 minutes slot) his/her proposal.
Selection of the venue and PCO will be perform by ESNR Executive Committee, and approve by ESNR General Assembly
Any individual within this committee will loss his voting right and the right to participate in the discussion for selecting the venue and PCO, if any relevant competing interest exists